Subscribe to my full feed.

The Flying Bike


Sorry for being inactive for all these times. I am very busy that I have no time to update. Yup, so this is another post of artwork. This is a picture that I edited in the Multimedia Application class today. Not much, just a common photo montage.


Putting the bike onto the underlying image was somehow not easy. Because, the original picture is slightly in a different pose. Therefore, I had to do some transformations: skew it, scale it here and there. That's why it might not look realistic ^^. To give a little dramatic feeling, I applied motion blur to the bike so that the motion is a bit captured.

Well, I think that's all. Not a very special image. At least this new post will indicate that I'm still gonna keep this blog active. Thanks for viewing ^^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment