Subscribe to my full feed.

The Experiment - 01

I like this one. Just another experiment with photographs. So I was inspired by my photographer fellow when composing these images. The idea is showing the photograph that the guy was taking. The flower image was desaturated to present it in B&W. Then, I restored the flower's and the leaf's color to emphasize more into the object. It was my consideration, but I don't know if it does emphasize the object, lol ^^.

While putting them into the black background, I was experimenting to make the picture looks prettier or more artistic (^^). After going through some trials and errors, then I came up with this. Trying to blend the guy's image with the background, I applied some 'Pixelate' filter onto it. Then, I duplicated the image and put the mirrored picture next to it. I applied a Gaussian Blur onto that and set the transparency lower to give a fading-out effect.

So, that's it! Oh yeah, photographs were taken by Nico. Thanks to him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment